- Christmas Family Fellowship Luncheon - Sunday, December 14th at noon the luncheon will be held following the unified service at 11 AM. Tickets cost $5 for adults and $3 for children. Contact a member of the Christian Education Committee or the church office for a ticket. The movie "Song for a Season" will be played following the luncheon if you'd like to stay to view it!
- Remembrance Concert - Saturday, December 20th at 6 PM, this concert will be held in remembrance of the 1914 World War I Christmas Truce and the World War II German attack on Bastogne on Christmas Eve night in 1944.
- Sunday, December 14 - Third Sunday in Advent with Advent Communion at a Unified Service at 11 AM. The Christmas Family Fellowship Luncheon will follow at noon.
- Tuesday, December 16 - A soup and sandwich dinner will be served at 6 PM and following at 7 PM will be our evening Advent Service #3. "Victorian ChristmasII" will feature Tabitha Smith, vocalist. Sights & Sounds to bring peace, joy and uplift to your heart!
- Sunday, December 21 - 8:45 & 11 AM; The fourth Sunday in Advent will feature the Message Theme "No Silent Night."
- Tuesday, December 23 at 7 PM - The "Eve of the Eve" Service will feature the message theme "The Seven Trees of Christmas", Seven Readings, Seven Scripture Passages, and Seven Songs on CD.
- Wednesday, December 24 - At 7 PM the Christmas Eve Family Candlelighting Service will be held featuring the message "The Perfet Celebration"
- Wednesday, December 24 - At 9:30 PM a Carol Sing will be held.
- Wednesday, December 24 - At 10 PM the Christmas Eve Communion Candlelighting Service will be held with the featured message "The Perfect Celebration"